Survey Questions for Regathering to Worship at Woodbury COB Building
1. At what point will you feel comfortable returning to in-person worship in our building?
A. I am ready now, without reservation
B. I am ready now as long as all recommended precautions are taken
(distancing, masks, disinfecting, etc.)
C. I will need to see how things go with the re-opening process, so I will wait for a period of
several weeks to attend
D. I will probably not attend in person until COVID-19 is in substantial decline, or a proven
vaccine/treatment is in place
2. Current guidelines for re-opening include the wearing of masks. Which would you prefer?
A. I would wear a mask in order to attend
B. I would rather worship on-line at home without a mask
C. Not sure
3. Would you be willing to gather at a different time than normal, as part of multiple services, to allow
for social distancing?
C. Would you prefer an earlier time or a later time?
4. If you have younger children, how would the absence of Kids’ WOW and Nursery Care impact your
ability to worship in-person?
A. With some patience on the part of those around me, we’d be fine
B. It might be a struggle but we’d be willing to give it a try
C. Parking lot worship in car or lawn chairs would be preferable to sanctuary
D. There’s no way this would be workable for us
5. Have you been watching the on-line worship videos or listening to prior week’s messages on WJSM?
A. I have been watching on-line
B. I have been listening on the radio
6. Would you like a DVD of the on-line service?
A. Yes, if it were available for Sunday morning
B. I would like a DVD of the on-line or a live service, even if it were not available until several
7. Would you be interested in drive-in services in the church parking lot, which would allow for greater
freedom, such as not wearing masks and singing, while at the same time maintaining social
A. I think this is a good alternative and would attend
B. I am not interested in this kind of worship service
C. It is not realistic for me or my family
8. If Adult Sunday School classes resumed meeting on weeknights in the basement, with appropriate
social distancing and precautions, would you participate?
C. It depends on which night my class meets
D. Not sure